Current Career Opportunities as of January 4, 2019 with Alphi Technology:
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer:
Alphi Technology designs and manufactures board level products. We specialize in Industry Pack Modules, Industry Pack Carriers, PCI, PCIe,XMC,StandAlone Boxes,
Ethernet Base module, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429, Serial Communications, Data Acquisition & Control and Digital Servo Controllers, Analog and Digital converters.
We serve the Military / Aerospace industries, Test Industry, Automotive, Semiconductor and OEM’s that requires measurement and control solutions.
In addition, Alphi offers complete Engineering Design Services. Custom hardware, drivers and application software as well as FPGA development.
We are looking for Full-time Senior Embedded Software Engineer. (Immediate Hire)
- Must demonstrate proficiency and possess experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C, C++, C#, Java, assembly language, or other selected languages
- Basic familiarity with digital/analog circuitry including high speed ADCs, DACs, DSP, ARM,SOC. Microcontroller ….
- Hands on experience and a solid understanding in some or all the following: common bus interfaces and IO's such as Gigabit Ethernet, JESD204, PCIe, PCI, PMC,VME, USB, IC2, and JTAG.
- Hands on experience and a solid understanding : FPGA design tools: Altera (Intel) Quartus, Xilinx Vivado
- Hands on experience and a solid understanding with architecture and design of communications systems- 1553, ARINC-429, Canbus, Serial.
- Developpe Windows, Linux and VxWoks drivers and other
- Write test code based on the above operating system
- Performing maintenance on existing products
- Perform software releases and software quality assurance activities
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on some electrical design aspects
- Develop all aspects of FPGA , SOC, DSP implementation, with emphasis on design partitioning, RTL synthesis and simulation, place and route, timing closure, IP integration, and system level debugging.
- Proficient in VHDL or Verilog
- Work with teams to define engineering requirements based on system-level requirements and tradeoffs.
- Bring-up and bench testing of prototype electronics.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description
- Experienced with bench equipment; analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Demonstrates mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers)
- High level knowledge of communications systems
- Experience working in a team developing product and board level requirements
- Previous work or internship experience in design, particularly in aviation and work experience in a team environment are highly preferred!
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering.
Math or Physics or a technical field (such as CIS or IT) from a four-year college or university AND a minimum of 10 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination
of education and relevant experience.
Must be a US Citizen.
Job Type: Full-time
For additional opportunities please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the above positions please mail, fax or email your resume to:
1898 E Southern Ave
Tempe, AZ. 85282